What is non-woven raw material
What is non-woven raw material? The exact name of non-woven fabric should be nonwoven, or nonwoven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun, it is only a directional or random support of short fibers or filaments to form a fiber net structure, and then adopt mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
What is non-woven raw material
Characteristics of non-woven fabric
Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and has a short process, production speed, high yield, low cost, wide use, raw material sources and so on.
The main uses of non-woven fabrics can be roughly divided into:
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and health use: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bag cloth, mask, diaper, civil dishcloth, wipe cloth, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pad and disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) non-woven fabric for home decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, fusible lining, wadding, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.;
(4) industrial non-woven fabric; Filter material, insulation material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.
(5) agricultural non-woven fabric: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, heat preservation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
Non-woven fabric according to the different production process can be divided into:
1, spunlaced non-woven fabric: is the high pressure fine water jet to a layer or multi-layer fiber net, so that the fiber tangled together, so that the fiber net can be reinforced with a certain strength.
2, thermal non-woven fabric: refers to the fiber mesh in the fiber or powder hot fusion bonding reinforcement material, fiber mesh and then after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3, pulp air flow into the net of non-woven fabric: also known as dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It is the use of air flow into the net technology of wood pulp fiberboard loose into a single fiber state, and then use air flow method to make the fiber agglutinate on the net curtain, fiber net and then reinforce into cloth.
4, wet non-woven fabric: will be placed in the water medium of the fiber raw materials loose into a single fiber, at the same time make different fiber raw materials mixed, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry transported to the network mechanism, fiber in the wet state into a network and then reinforced into cloth.
5, spunbond non-woven fabric: is in the polymer has been extruded, stretched and formed a continuous filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, so that the fiber network into non-woven fabric.
6, melt-blown non-woven fabric: its process: polymer feeding -- melting extrusion -- fiber formation -- fiber cooling -- into a net -- reinforcement into cloth.
7, needle-punched non-woven fabric: is a kind of non-woven dry method, needle-punched non-woven fabric is the use of needle puncture effect, the fluffy fiber net reinforcement into cloth.
8, sewing non-woven fabric: is a kind of dry non-woven fabric, knitting method is to use the warp knitting coil structure of fiber net, yarn layer, non-textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to reinforce, to make non-woven fabric.
Non-woven material is very much, mainly as what use to distinguish