1. Lightweight: Made from polypropylene resin as the main raw material, with a specific gravity of only 0.9 and only three-fifths of the finished non-woven fabric of cotton, it has fluffiness and a good hand feel.
2. Soft: Made of fine fibers (2-3D), it is formed by lightweight hot melt bonding. The finished product has moderate softness and a comfortable feeling.
3. Water absorption and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water absorption performance. It is composed of 100% fibers and has porosity, good breathability, and is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non toxic and non irritating: The product is produced using FDA compliant food grade raw materials, free from other chemical components, stable in performance, non-toxic, odorless, and non irritating to the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inert substance that is not infested by insects and can isolate bacteria and insects present in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, and the strength of the finished product is not affected by erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product has water repellency, is not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. Made by directly laying polypropylene fibers into a mesh and hot bonding, the strength of the product is better than that of ordinary short fiber products, with no directional strength and similar longitudinal and transverse strength.
In terms of environmental protection, most of the raw materials used for non-woven fabrics are polypropylene, while the raw material for plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are very different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has strong stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose completely; The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chains can easily break, which can effectively degrade and enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution level to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.